Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Hartleys Wine Bar is a hybrid bar hidden away in the heart of Preston. All are welcome at Hartleys. Gather your friends for a relaxed midweek lunch or organise an evening meal with the whole gang. Choose from our food menu that has all your favourite pub classics. We do great burgers, steaks, exciting curries and so much more. If you’re just popping in for something small, then our light bites and grazing dishes are perfect. Looking for a feast? Our main dishes are up to the challenge. Find a comfy spot and relax in our chilled out atmosphere.
Drinks are at our core. We have a fantastic range of craft beer, wines, cocktails and spirits. If you’re the designated driver, it’s no problem as we do great soft drinks too. We know there’s nothing better at the end of a long day than settling down with a drink, and our bar provides the perfect place to chill and let your hair down. Don’t miss out on our fun entertainment evenings; they’re always enjoyed by all. So sit back, relax and let us know what we can get you.
The Backroom Bar is our most sought after space holding up to 40 guests with the option of an exclusive bar.
If you are looking for something slightly more intimate then our raised area allows your guests a private seating area and holds up to 20 people.
The Main Booth is situated on the centre of the bar and holds between 8 to 10 people. As we are a small bar & restaurant situated in a vibrant part of Preston' s City Centre we can only take a select member of bookings on a Friday & Saturday. Walk-ins are always welcome, however, as we can get very busy we do recommend booking with a member of the team.
We offer a 10% discount on your food bill when booking online.
Simple contact Michelle directly for any reservation enquiries at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Hartleys Wine Bar, Mount Street, Preston, PR1 8BS